Sunday, September 12, 2010

Great Outdoors

Although they say that when traveling half the fun is getting there, I think these pictures show that we have lots of fun once we get where we are going.














These pictures were taken in the great State of Tennessee.






























I think that the natural beauty of the mountains made a great backdrop for her natural beauty.

I was particularly delighted in how willing she was to expose herself to nature, not to mention the neighbors.




We had a lot of fun sight seeing and going through old clothes.

2 comments:

  1. She is so gorgeous. I would love to explore those "Tennessee" hills and valleys. Sexy and open to public nudity...WOW!!!! Please suck those gorgeous nipples for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is always happy to expose herself to nature. We will see if we have any nipple-sucking pix we can post.

    ReplyDelete