Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Can D come in to play











As some of you know we are occasionally kinky. Recently we were invited to attend what is known as a play party in the BDSM scene. A play party is where dominants bring their submissives and show off their obedience, their toys and their clothes. You can have no doubt that D was looking good and that she did me proud. I was too occupied to take pictures so I cannot help that some of these are not as clear or as sharp as ours normally are but I think you will enjoy them never-the-less.

2 comments:

  1. They may not be ass clear but that fince ass shows up just as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey D I first saw your pictures on Truth of dare and so knew about your love of anal sex, but now i see you like being tied up and punished as well. This won't be a long post as it's hard to type with one hand. I'll have some home made cream ready soon to soothe your burning arse. And if you need someone to kiss it better just let me know.

    ReplyDelete