Wednesday, November 24, 2010







A new friend from Truth or Dare recently shared a fantasy he had of D.  It involved him hiding in a closet and watching D get undressed.  Unfortunately this can't happen any time soon but we can make at least some of his fantasy come true.  We hope that you enjoy these newest pictures and we are always excited to read the emailed suggestions and exciting adventures that are shared with us.  Please keep the emails cumming and we will try to include as many of your suggestions as possible in our future posts.

2 comments:

  1. Mmmmmmm...love to watch her strip down to that gorgeous naked body. Love to watch her strip piece by piece and get a slow massage...maybe even by me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would really pump load in her, every drop. I love your ass. I wanna watch her ass jiggle with each pump. I mean no disrespect, just love that ass.

    ReplyDelete