Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Benefits of a blog

Having a blog is enjoyable.  It is also flexible.  We enjoy sharing pictures of D and our adventures.  We enjoy the flexibility of posting whatever we want as the mood strikes us. 
Before

The other night was shaving night for D's pussy.  S really loves shaving night.  This night S decided he wanted to try something new for D's twat.  Normally D is bare and smooth but this evening S thought he would see how he liked giving D a landing strip.  We are not sure if we like it or not so we would love some feedback on her new look.
After

The other night D was brushing her hair and I saw her profile in the mirror and I immediately noticed her beautiful hard nipple.  We keep a camera close by just for occasions like this so i snapped a quick picture.  We hope you enjoy.
Nipps

3 comments:

  1. I do not like shaving
    but not unpleasant

    ReplyDelete
  2. The after is so much sexier, I love the labia, sexy... now I am so hungry for some reason

    ReplyDelete
  3. At last , I'm so happy to watch more pics of D. The more I see, the more I want.
    I'm so crazy about her beauty

    ReplyDelete