Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Bubble Fun

 We hope you enjoy these new pictures as much as we enjoyed taking them.  There is just something sexy about a woman in a bubble bath.

 Is it the mix of a child-like image and memory with the pure sexuality of an adult woman?  Is it that the bubbles seem to stick to and caress her wonderful naughty bits?

 For me she arouses me so much I want to join her but I enjoy what I am seeing so much I want to sit back and be excited and inflamed by what I see next.

 No matter if I see her in candlelight or in the bright light of my flash, I sure do love what I see.

2 comments:

  1. Love to see her with the suds dripping off her body..so hot!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heelsnstocking has it right the picture of you D on your hands and knees with your gorgeous arse covered in soap bubbles is the best. It has my cock poking out of my shorts and wanting to join in the fun. But the pictures of D pouring water over her body are also extremely erotic. Another set for my collection. I know I would not have S's patience and resolve to sit back and watch I'd just jump in and fuck and fuck and fuck. Of course then D would need another bath and I might then be able to sit back for a short while and watch as D rubs that sexy body and pays particular attention to her arse and pussy. I know what I am going to think about when I next wank. Thanks D.

    ReplyDelete