Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Jacking

In so many ways I am lucky to have D in my life. As a sexual partner, as many of you know, D is amazing. She is lustful and passionate and loves to have frequent adventurous sexual adventures. In addition, D loves to jack my cock. Maybe it is because she does not have a cock of her own to play with, maybe it is because she loves to see me respond to her and maybe it is because she is just wonderful.
A few months ago we were visiting a nearby adult toy store and D found this nifty little masturbation device for men. It is called the Tenga Egg.



She thought it was the perfect thing to make it even easier for her to stroke my cock. You add lube to the inside and you slide it over the head of your cock and then let the stroking begin.


No comments:

Post a Comment