Saturday, July 30, 2011

Cumming Home for Lunch

D is an amazing woman.  Those of you who know her know this.  D is much more than just an amazing woman.  She is funny, smart, sexy, obedient and truly wonderful.  D, however,  is also a tease.
The other day I had to go to work on one of D's days off, but I was able to come home for lunch.  D was prepared for me.  She had locked the door so I had to slow down to get the keys out of my pocket and while I was doing that she opened the door. 

Now this, while nice, might not mean anything to you but I know just exactly how short that skirt is when it has to cover D's wonderful ass.  D asked me if I liked.  Yes I answered, of course I do.  She then turned around as asked how about now?

That was a very easy yes.  Of course I could not say for sure if she was wearing a thong or not but once D turned around again all doubt was taken away.

As I walked in the house I noticed that D had foregone all undergarments when my eyes we immediately drawn to her hard nipples.  My lunch was hot and ready for me but I quickly noticed that the leftover roast beef was not the only thing that was hot and ready.
Apparently D had been indulging in a little bit of afternoon delight with herself.
I told her that I would not mind if she continued while I was eating but she apparently felt sorry for the discomfort she was causing me.
Well, actually she didn't feel sorry for me because she began to do her stretching routine in front of the fireplace. 






Needless to say, I was late returning to work after my lunch break.

2 comments:

  1. what a wonderful lunch! not sure i would have had the appetite for a sandwich with D on the menu ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No that a lunch worth cumming home to. I doubt if I would have made it back to work though.

    And if I was back at work, it would have been pointless. Its kinda hard working with a hard dick and a mind filled with an awesome ass.

    ReplyDelete