Sunday, July 24, 2011

Naked Time


Last night D was in a bit of a mood and would not settle down so she needed an attitude adjustment.  I knew just the thing.  D and I went out to the store and she was only allowed to wear a t-shirt and flip flops.  We were not able to get any pictures in the couple of stores we went in but we did get some of D in the driveway and getting into the car.  We hope that we will not be seeing her on the People of Wal-Mart site.


Needless to say D's attitude improved.  As a matter of fact it improved so much that this morning that she was in the mood for a good fucking and who am I to refuse her.  I tongued her sweet ass and filled her doggy style until she collapsed, sticky, broken and confused.



And the rest of the day D was not allowed to wear any clothes so that I could enjoy her whenever the mood struck me.




 
D also performed on cam in the morning before she started cooking.  We had three lucky viewers this time.




3 comments:

  1. Awesome pictures wish I could have seen her on cam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures!
    Must have been so hot to see her in the store dressed like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmmmmmm

    so fucking sexy. Thanks for letting me view the cam. I want Dee to use her new toy on me so bad

    ReplyDelete